Wedding Favors For Muslim Weddings
In Western weddings, it has become almost "compulsory" for the bride and groom to give wedding favors to their guests. The wedding favors are a way to say thank-you to the guests at the wedding. The wedding favors are often placed on the dinner tables at the wedding reception. The wedding favors can also be used to add the perfect finishing touch to the table, as part of the wedding table decor.
Traditionally, in the Western culture, the wedding favors would have been almonds or sugar cubes presented in a small box or tulle nets. Today, there are a variety of wedding favors that are offered through the wedding industry from elegant chocolates to scented candles.
Your choice of wedding favor should reflect the style and/or theme of your wedding, as well as reflecting something of your own personality and taste.
Islamic weddings are typically joyous events, and the wedding favor should reflect it.
Here is a quick guide that can help you select a great wedding favor.
1) Wedding favor should match the theme of your wedding.
2) Wedding favors do not have to be expensive.
3) Memorable wedding favors are those that have been personalized with your own personal touch. A personalized favor may include monograms, names, dates, messages and other wedding details.
4) Purchase wedding favors in volume because it is cheaper that way.
5) Shop online. Online products are much cheaper as online store usually have lesser overhead charges compared with local stores.
Allah frame is perfect for a Muslim wedding
Halal Cookies Wedding Favor
Halal Muffins Wedding Favors
Mini Tea Tins Wedding Favors
Select Your Wedding Favors Today!
Labels: Wedding Favors
Featured Offer from Nina at India Wedding Designs:
Sign-Up For 21 Wedding Tips
Includes the following Topics!
Something Every Bride-to-Be Needs to Know
How To Survive (and Enjoy) Your Wedding Day
The Real Secret to Choosing Colors for Your Wedding Dress
Adapt the Latest Bridal Dress Fashions To Your Figure Type
Bridal Hairstyle Looks That Would Suit You Best
How to Avoid Bridal Make-up Disasters
The Wedding Make-Up Tip for Indians that is Almost Too Easy
For Radiant Skin, These Facial Methods Work Like Crazy
The Biggest Mistake Brides Make (and How to Avoid It)
The Best Way I Know to Get a Honeymoon Trip, Even When Your Budget Doesn't Allow It.